Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No CC good or bad!

1. Back To Top    #1

No CC good or bad!

Opened pool this weekend, had it covered and wow was I surprised, just a little dirt on bottom will vac in a couple of days, water very clear. checked FC and PH, FC was 0, no surprise, added 26 0z of concentrated bleach, and ran filter, checked this am and FC was at 9.5 and PH high and I will correct 8.2 and I checked CC and it was at 0. My question is that good or bad??? I will check all levels to nite, had to get to work, I ran out of time..
    16 'x 48" Metal Frame Intex 5065 gallons, 14 Inch sand filter,Hayward Skimmer SP1091LX Dynaskim, Test Kit TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: No CC good or bad!

Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

thank you, I am learning TFP ways, before it was add this, buy more of this, this product should fix it, I was really glad to find your site, I have read the ABC's over and over and now it's finally starting to sink in. the values, nomenclature all the abbreviations, I am learning the pool math page, man that was intimidating but now it make sense again thanks for the refresher!!!
    16 'x 48" Metal Frame Intex 5065 gallons, 14 Inch sand filter,Hayward Skimmer SP1091LX Dynaskim, Test Kit TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

Usually just takes a little hands-on experience for it to all start to click
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!