Testing Log

I have been working on my version and keep running into the page is not wide enough (yes landscape mode) by the time I get all the readings, add in what I adjusted and the results...I also found a few in other threads but none to work for me.

Was considering a sheet for the logging and a sheet for "adjustments" where I could have before, what was done, and after so I could start to get precise quantities for my pool. I realize the pool calculator or my poolside guide will get me close but I want data tracking for my pool balancing efforts.

Anyone else splitting up the readings and then just a log for adjustments?

You saw mine... I initially was hoping to make it a printable version that would fit on a landscape page, but gave up that idea... the cells would have been too small to write in! Then I figured I would be testing in the house and near computer anyhow, so I gave up on trying to squash down the width.

Mermaid yep my version looked kinda like yours and I tried to modify yours to fit and the same problem the boxes became too small for me. Think I'm gonna have two logs, one for the tests and a sheet of all chemical additions with starting, a column to write what all was done and the after results (realizing some tests take time to settle).

Kinda catch 22, I want more space but require more boxes for my needs....IF I ever get happy with my versions I may post it for others to use as a starting point for their needs.

Oh DUH! you would think as a former Mod here I would know how to attach a file!

Here is my spreadsheet. you may feel free to use it, or change it to your specifications.

I have the thing set with conditional formatting, so any chemical adjustments that need to be made would be obvious. I never did get that pool, so you will notice that some of the parts (values etc) are not quite right. This was for Vinyl using bleach, or eventually an SWG.

You will need Olive Oil font installed on your computer to be able to read this.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Attachments

• Pool Chemistry 1.1.xls
    219 KB · Views: 428
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.