Pool remodel has begun - Progress Pics

Jul 12, 2012
Winter Haven, FL
Wanted to share the progress. Pool was emptied yesterday. I will most more pics daily as the project progresses. I think today might be the new skimmer and fittings for the pool but I am not sure. It was green before they emptied it, I tried to find a pic of it green but oh well. Here is where it was at yesterday evening:
20150601_175114.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Your pool really needs remodeling! Where are the other updated pictures? I am also planning to remodel mine. Hopefully, soon! lol

This is it for now. I work til dark so I have to rely on my wife for pics. And she takes one a day. lol. I'll get her to take a few more today.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a contractor that is "getting to work", that's a very good sign that things will turn out right.

I've heard nothing but good things about these guys.. a lady I work with was a manager at their office for years and she said they do an amazing job. She sold me on using them. I knew she had a good opinion as a prior employee lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well no updates, they've called in sick 2 days... They said they will be in tomorrow to finish up and start filling the pool with water. All the tile work appears to be done. Now just the waiting game. They were supposed to be finished last Friday, but good ole Florida showers slowing the process too. Hoping this weekend I can jump in.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL but We want to see pics! WAAAAAAAAAA! LOL

Kim

LOL just read this, too funny :D I'll tell my wife that.

This is the latest pic. Forgot to post this here. Appears they put down some type of cement/stuff under what will be the plaster that goes over top of it.
attachment.php

Where in FL are you? Can you put it in your location under your name. You can say NW, etc if you would rather.

At least you are making some progress. One day you will be floating with a drink in your hand!

Kim

Where in FL are you? Can you put it in your location under your name. You can say NW, etc if you would rather.

At least you are making some progress. One day you will be floating with a drink in your hand!

Kim

Winter Haven, FL... where Legoland is at :D I'll update my profile with that. Thanks! I see you are a fellow Floridian. We have it lucky here with all the sunny weather. I can keep my pool open nearly all year around. One of my next purchases may have to be a pool heater lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.