Had my water testing at pool place today. I have a 20,000 gal in ground pool, new as of Sept 2014. I do have a stubborn green alge that likes to
cling to sides and in light sockets. Is resistant to shock treatment. The pool water is nice and clear however.
Total Chlorine 5.6
Free Chlorine 3.7
Total Alkalinity 80
Calcium Hardness 210
Phosphate **>2500.0 (wow)
Shock treatment 1.9
The recommended using Phosfree, 2L to start, clean filter prior and after 2 weeks.
Does this sound reasonable?
Can we still enjoy the pool during this process?
Thank you for any help