Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex plunger valve

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Intex plunger valve

Bought from Intex few years ago an ULTRA FRAME POOL rectangular 12' X 24' and a try to obtain and order from Intex the PLUNGER VALVE #10747 and I am unable to order from their replacement part list site. (US) Send mail to Intex USA & Hong Kong since 10 days and they don't answered.

Please let me know what can I do to obtain this part ? Actually I am unable to use my pool because I absolutely need 2 Plumber valves and would like to use my pool this summer !!!

INTEX Ultra Frame Pool rectangular 12X24, Pump & Filter Hayward pro series model ST244T, Hydro Force flowclear chlorinator model #5815 (4000 Gals/hour), 4 solar panels 4X8 , Aqua Bug cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

Re: Intex plunger valve

The plunger valves are rarely in stock. It is like you have to check every day. You of course can find them on eBay and Amazon for a very high price.

I just ordered these. I did not need the strainers but you cannot order them separately. They are the most reasonably priced. : On / Off Plunger Valve with Strainer for Easy Set, Frame Set Garden
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process