Has anyone purchased the Dolphin M5

The M5 is last years model, new version is labeled M500. I can tell you that the new M400 is now a 3 brush unit, if avoiding hang ups on your drains is a concern.

I recently purchased the M500 and have been happy with it so far. It took me a few uses to get it set up properly and understand what the programmed settings offered in the remote do. As others have noted, in various posts here, the instructions are very limited.

Many others have purchased a similar (less functionality which may or may not be things you want) Z5 Oasis from an online retailer.

I'll offer my general considerations in post 12 in the following thread which includes a bunch of comments from others as well. Robot for 20x40 IG

What are you specific concerns/questions?

Newbie looking for robotic cleaner

Hi Everyone, I just moved into a house with a 58,000 gallon/150,000 liter pool that is surrounded by 2 dozen trees (picture attached for reference).

I am looking for a "top of the line" robotic cleaner and have heard good things about the Dolphin M5. Just want to hear what everyone else thinks and if there are any other options I should consider.
50fcw8.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.