Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward OmniLogic Wireless Waterproof Remote

1. Back To Top    #1

Hayward OmniLogic Wireless Waterproof Remote

Anyone have one of these? Does it work? I asked my pool builder about it and they told me Hayward has been having problems with them and is not selling them anymore.

http://www.polytecpools.com/hayward-...opsxoCiCTw_wcB

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hayward OmniLogic Wireless Waterproof Remote

Sorry we missed this. Maybe a will get some replies.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Hayward OmniLogic Wireless Waterproof Remote

These have not been released these yet. They should be available in the next few weeks. In the interim, the app is working great and is an option until then.

Last edited by kriswiseman; 06-16-2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Typos

4. Back To Top    #4

Not sure why one would want that waterproof remote at that cost. I took wife's old iphone, bought a lifeproof case for it and am using that. The optimum would probably be an ipad mini with lifeproof case. The ipad mini would make a great remote for pool and you can always use it as a tablet. This of course assumes you have wifi out by your pool. I'm not sure if the Hayward remote communicates directly to the Omnilogic or via wifi?
    -Shotcrete Pool. Pebble Sheen. Tile by Dal Tile CW27 Winter Blues. Pool dimensions 45x19 24,360 gallons. Spa dimensions 7x7 825 gallons. -Hayward Equipment: OmniLogic, Main filter pump Ecostar SP3400VSP, Spa pump Ecostar SP3400VSP, Filter 700sq ft Cartridge Filter HCF7030C, T-Cell 15 SWG, GVA 24 valve actuators, Universal ColorLogic 12v LED lights, H500FDN Natural Gas 500,000 BTU heater, TF100 test kit.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by kriswiseman View Post
    These have not been released these yet. They should be available in the next few weeks. In the interim, the app is working great and is an option until then.

I was just told that there is a new release date of September 2015 for the water proof remote. Is this correct?

The app is very buggy on my system. I just got it up and running yesterday so I need to get used to it but it is not easy to use. It looks like it will be easy to use when they get all of the bugs worked out though.