Where to get spider gasket?

Jan 25, 2011
Boonville, Indiana
I have been loosing an inch or so of water every 4 days or so and I believe its the spider gasket. The pool did not loose any water over the winter and the problem began late last summer. The waste pipe is plumed underground to the downspout lines so I can't watch the water going out, but it has to be going there. There is no water coming from the drain pipe installed under the deep end of the pool. Where should I purchase the spider gasket and is there anything else I should do while I am in there? Pentair multivalve Valve model SM-20-3 Valve assembly model SM2-PP3.

On another note, I would love to deep clean my sand filter (Pentair TR60) but the factory filter wrench broke the first time I attempted to open it. Does anyone here make an aluminum or metal one? I see them online but they seem very expensive for a small piece of aluminum. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.