Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where to get spider gasket?

1. Back To Top    #1

Where to get spider gasket?

I have been loosing an inch or so of water every 4 days or so and I believe its the spider gasket. The pool did not loose any water over the winter and the problem began late last summer. The waste pipe is plumed underground to the downspout lines so I can't watch the water going out, but it has to be going there. There is no water coming from the drain pipe installed under the deep end of the pool. Where should I purchase the spider gasket and is there anything else I should do while I am in there? Pentair multivalve Valve model SM-20-3 Valve assembly model SM2-PP3.

On another note, I would love to deep clean my sand filter (Pentair TR60) but the factory filter wrench broke the first time I attempted to open it. Does anyone here make an aluminum or metal one? I see them online but they seem very expensive for a small piece of aluminum. Thanks
    Hans Deters

Vinyl inground pool. 20 x 50. Pentair 3hp Intelliflo pump @ 1600 rpm. Aprox 45,000 gal. Coverstar cover. Salt generator. Sand filter. Built July 2008.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Where to get spider gasket?

Amazon has a variety. Try there.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Where to get spider gasket?

I am looking to see if there is anyone involved with the board here that owns a shop. I would rather support those involved here rather than amazon.
    Hans Deters

Vinyl inground pool. 20 x 50. Pentair 3hp Intelliflo pump @ 1600 rpm. Aprox 45,000 gal. Coverstar cover. Salt generator. Sand filter. Built July 2008.