I am a new pool owner and when I opened the pool it was a swamp. It had grey water and many insects living in it and lots of debris on the bottom. I started by adding liquid chlorine (5 gallons) to my pool. the pool immediately started to turn green. After two days it turned blue and I brought the water to be tested at the pool store. They said I needed to adjust some levels and I added stabilizer and cyanic acid. While the pool was blue it was cloudy. The next day it was green again. I added 2lbs shock and another 5 gallons of liquid chlorine. Nothing happened. I brought another sample to the pool store and the levels were all good and they said chlorine was at 15 (shock Level). That day I added three lbs of shock and still green. It is starting to get costly any suggestions?