Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Owner From El Paso, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Owner From El Paso, TX

Hello all. I have been a lurker on here since last summer. The past two summers I had a Intex AG SWG pool and relied heavily on the PoolMath page. Currently have a 20x10 with a five foot beach entry pool under construction and expect completion in the next couple of weeks. They still have the sidewalks, pool equipment, and the plaster left to complete. I will rely on TFPC rather than the pucks. Ordered my test kit yesterday and now am researching a robot to clean the pool. Look forward to interacting with all the fellow members. Attached a few pictures of the work completed so far. Happy swimming!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6300 gallons, IG, Plaster currently in construction, Sand, Pump and Filter TBD

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool Owner From El Paso, TX

Welcome to TFP!!!

Good plan on ordering the test kit early to start off on the right foot
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP! Nice first post and congrats on the new pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

You're in the right place for assistance. Lot of knowledge swimming around in TFP. Welcome.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!