New in Oxford, Ohio

May 31, 2015
Oxford, Oh
Hello all. New forum member and pool owner in Oxford Ohio. I just and a 33x18 above ground installed for my wife and daughter. It's filling up as we speak. Every pool search I do refers to this forum so I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh what fun you are going to have with that pool! It is big enough to get a good workout in and just to laze around in!

Have you ordered your good test kit yet? Oh I know the pool store will test your water for free BUT is it really free if you have to buy all kinds of stuff to "fix" your water? nope :(

Here at TFP we teach how to take control of your pool to keep it clean, clear, and safe for your daughter using a good test kit and chlorine. Look at my siggy below to find the test kits.

I can't wait to see pics of your pool!

Kim

Thank you!

The hose slipped out during fill in last night so it's not full yet. I did not let it run all day in fear of over flowing. Turned it back on about 5:30. Hoping for a full level before bed so I can bleed the pump and filter and get that dude rolling.

June 1 in south west Ohio brought us a high of 60 and rain. Good week to open the pool. Hahaha Last week it was in the 80s while they were installing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk