Scotch Plains, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
Does anyone knows of any good pool applications for androids? I have pool pal and it good, but doesn't seem to have a setting for Salt Pool (the type of chlorine use for salt pool). Is anyone know of any other application beside this one or the aquachek or know how to properly configure the pool pal application for salt water I would appreciate the information.

pool pal is great! I just can't figure out the right chlorine type for my salt water pool. Try it...I love it and still use it to keep records, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Will do. Thanks

There are many threads discussion various apps ... try the search ... so we can focus on helping all the new members getting HORRIBLE pool store advice :D

pool pal is great! I just can't figure out the right chlorine type for my salt water pool. Try it...I love it and still use it to keep records, etc.

I looked for one a while back and gave up. Now I just keep a spreadsheet on my phone and have a link saved to my home screen for the TFP pool math. If you find something better, I'd love to hear about it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.