1. Back To Top    #1

Oh Yeah!

Pulled my numbers this morning:

FC 4
    CC .5
    PH 7.6
    TA 80
    CYA 45

Added my daily dose of 40 oz of bleach and Iím done.

Itís been a few weeks of toying with these values and doing a partial drain and fill to dial them in but I think Iím there! Big thanks to this forum for the knowledge Iíve gained during this process. Lots of hours of reading and studying contributed to my crystal clear pool.
    ~19k Gal, IG Vinyl, Hayward SP2607X10 1hp pump, Hayward S200 Sand Filter, built in Ď70ís, has 8í deep end with diving board, 1 skimmer, 1 return, 1 low hole, Polaris booster pump PB4-60, old Polaris robot not sure model, Rheem P-M266A-EN-C 266,000 BTU heater, solar cover, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Speedstir

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Oh Yeah!

Congrats! Go if your pool is warm enough.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Wish I could go swimming it's too cold. It's only 51 right now... So I have to just look at my perfect pool...
    ~19k Gal, IG Vinyl, Hayward SP2607X10 1hp pump, Hayward S200 Sand Filter, built in Ď70ís, has 8í deep end with diving board, 1 skimmer, 1 return, 1 low hole, Polaris booster pump PB4-60, old Polaris robot not sure model, Rheem P-M266A-EN-C 266,000 BTU heater, solar cover, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Speedstir

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Well you could and admire it until it is warm.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Nice work! The only way you could have improved is to have put this post within your original thread. At this busy time of year, it is difficult to follow someone's "story" across multiple threads. Having you journey all in one place makes for easy reading and all of us learn from it.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School