1st post and 1st TF-100 check

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

I see nothing to change in your pool chemistry or plan to reduce CYA. If you chlorinate with an SWG, take CYA down to around 70. If you chlorinate any other way, take CYA down to 50 ppm.

You have a good grasp of all the concepts. With your already clear water, you'll have a Troublefree summer!:D

Any suggestions on how far to drain this 12 year old faded out liner. I'm hearing a foot below the skimmer to a foot in the shallow end. I started yesterday pulling from the main drain with 2 hoses filling at the same time thinking I wouldn't be pulling the fresh water. I've been told a foot below the skimmer to a foot deep in the shallow end. Also been told to watch the liner at the corners at the top and bottom to make sure it's not pulling away from the wall or lifting from the bottom.

Close. It takes a week for newly added CYA to fully dissolve and show up on the test. For a drain and refill just run the pump for 30min after it is full to mix the new and old water and test.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.