Test Results using my test kit.

Greta numbers! Yes since your pool is clear and maintaining FC with 0 CC and you have a SWG you want to raise your CYA to 70-80 range.

Use pool math to calculate how much Stablizer you need. Add it to a sock and set it in top of a skimmer or ties it in front of the return jet. Leave pump running until it disolves. You can speed the process by queezing the sock. Once it is disolves remove the sock and test CYA in one week.

How long are you running the pump and SWG?

The reason I ask is because those numbers look good. Raising CYA might allow you to turn down the SWG% or the pump run time. On the other hand, if you're doing that well with only 4 hours pump and 50% SWG, why mess with success?

How long are you running the pump and SWG?

The reason I ask is because those numbers look good. Raising CYA might allow you to turn down the SWG% or the pump run time. On the other hand, if you're doing that well with only 4 hours pump and 50% SWG, why mess with success?

I have it currently set to run from 7:30am to 7:00pm @ 40%.

I live in the country with a big hay field surrounding my house.
My thinking may be warped but I like running the pump during the daylight hours to keep bugs/grasshoppers/crickets and blown hay particles etc.... gathered up in the skimmers.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.