I found a dead mouse inside the skimmer filter today and my wife is now refusing to go near the pool until it is properly sanitized. I poured a gallon of clorex into the area I found dead mouse and turned the filter on for entire day and just told my wife that clorex and sun should do the job in a few days. The pool water does have quite a bit of borax in there as well. I couldn't think of anything else to do. Is there something else I can do to reassure my wife that water is fine? Should I shock the pool? Or pour in a few gallons of clorex or muriatic acid and neutralize it in a few hours? Any suggestions?