Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I currently have my pump wired to a t104 timer. Also have a Steiner pump wired to a second t104. I have a manual switch to switch from high to low.

It's there a way to run the pump on high for the 2 hour period I run the Steiner (both on the second timer), with low speed running on the 1st timer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Ordered a t106 to replace my 104. Will be nice to have pump come on low at 9am, switch to high at 11am and back to low at 1pm, all off at 8pm. With Stenner running from 11-1. Looks pretty easy to rewire.

Need some quick help. I have my T104 and T106 wired for 2 speed pump operation and Stenner running on high. I have 2 red and 2 black wires (1 each from the freeze protection, 1 ea from L1 and L2), where do I connect them?

Edit: I have the T104 and T106 wired like this: http://waterheatertimer.org/images/How-to-wire-Haywood-2-speed-pump-7-large.jpg
Pump works on hi and low, Stenner comes on during high speed. I disconnected the freeze protection until I know where its wires go. I have 3 red and 3 black from it (I can remove its cover if I need to know where these come from). Can someone tell me which terminals (on T104 and/or T106) each wire goes to using the above diagram?

Looks to me 1&3 from L1 and L2. Your feed for the time clock. Now the red and black for freeze protection looks to me it feeds the controller so they would go to 1&3 also to the T104.

The T106 is just for the two speed pump. T104 is your timer.

Give me more info on that freeze protection controller. Model number/ manufacturer

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Possibly those extra leads are for auxiliary equip. like a spa.......looks to me everything in that controller come factory wired so all you have to do is follow the lines on the diagram. Line in (feed 240v) and load (pumps). Only difference is you put a t106 for 2 speed pump.

Just follow the diagram

The diagram is 2 t104 timers. I can follow the 2 lines to L1 and L2 for 240v, but the other 4 wires go to terminals 2&4 on left, and 1&3 on right. Seems they should all go to the t104 (somehow).

Where are you getting the colors? You're talking from the freeze relay, right?

Looks like the thermostat for the freeze protection. All it is basically is a switch.

Line n load but I'm surprised it doesn't come with a diagram. Sometimes they are on the cover of the panel or the device itself

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.