Hayward Aquarite and the P4 ProLogic System

Hey there,
New to TFP and new to owning a pool actually. We purchased our house last fall and we're now picking up the pieces of our pool from the previous owners.

We currently have a Polaris AutoClear Plus SWG which gives us inaccurate readings as well we can't hold any chlorine. Something tells me it's on it's way out and time to replace it with something a little more new age.

I'm looking to replace it with the Hayward Aquarite SWG. We have a 16X32 unground pool. I'm thinking of also getting a Hayward Pro Logic P4 system.

To my question..... If I buy the P4 system, will that control my salt water chlorination from P4 unit itself? Or do I need to also purchase the entire aquarite system and it just get's controlled by the P4?

Any insight would be great!

Thanks

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

First, we recommend sizing the cell for 1.5-3 times the size of your pool. So I would suggest looking for a 40k cell.

Sounds like you are looking at the system that I have. The SWG cell will connect directly with the P4 and be controlled by it.

There are 2 options that you can shop for that are identical:
1. The ProLogic P4 + 40k T-15 SWG cell + ProLogic plumbing kit (includes the unions for the cell and the flow switch)
2. The AquaPlus ... which includes everything in Option 1 in a package

Perfect.... It's funny that I called 8 local pool shops and not one knew the answer to that. ha!

Also... Do you know if the "remote pool management" ie. iPhone/tablet apps are available as an option with either the ProLogic P4 or the AquaPlus? OR am I reading you need to go up to the PS4 systems or the step up of the AquaPlus in order to get that?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.