Broken return on an in-ground plaster hottub

caliskier

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
I am still finding issues with my pool that came with the house I just bought...I have an in-ground plaster hot tub that feeds into my vinyl liner pool. The hot tub has an odd (to me) configuration... 5 jets and a pipe. The pipe and one of the jets serve as returns, the other 4 jets are normal hot tub bubbler jets.

The "return" jet is broken and loose, and I think is causing dirt to get into my pool... What is a viable solution to fix this? I am thinking of getting in there with a little concrete and caulk to keep the dirt back. Any thoughts?

Caliskier, I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about a broken return. Not sure if you have resolved your issue by now, but this reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for checking-in with TFP. Have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.