Pool Slides

Do you happen to have a pic ... Also is the top area pretty big where you sit down?

Is there a insert on the back for a garden hose, when they installed our pool we don't have a watersupply, that was one thing about SR they had the plug in for a hose.

I have the Interfab - and it rocks and rolls! Heavy weight limit as well.

But then again I do have the Adrenaline

http://www.interfab.com/swimming-pool-slides/Adrenaline.aspx

Attached is a decent picture...no insert for hose, however you could easily adapt one for the line coming in. But it does take quite a bit of water. Yes the Top Area is HUGE, 300# weight limit.

Slide_zps2b956c93.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We installed a slide when our pool was built. I debated between the SR Smith Typhoon and TurboTwister. I finally decided that the TurboTwister was a bit too large given our pool size. We have the Typhoon, and it provides plenty of fun for our kids (all in their 20's and 30's) and our friends.

Our older daughter was really pushing for the Vortex. I told her if she paid for it, we would get it. Needless to say, we didn't get it. ;)

haha, Vince do you hav ephotos?

We installed a slide when our pool was built. I debated between the SR Smith Typhoon and TurboTwister. I finally decided that the TurboTwister was a bit too large given our pool size. We have the Typhoon, and it provides plenty of fun for our kids (all in their 20's and 30's) and our friends.

Our older daughter was really pushing for the Vortex. I told her if she paid for it, we would get it. Needless to say, we didn't get it. ;)

We are looking to purchase a pool slide, trying to decide between the Typhoon and the Gforce seems there are more people who have the Interfab slides then SRSmith, do you have a slide? If so which one?

Last year we added an SR Smith Cyclone (in the Sandstone color) to our existing pool. It's very sturdy and a lot of fun. We were able to tie into the existing pool plumbing.

Do you know what line was needed for the water and how it hooks up to your equipment? I am still thinking I want a stub for one and I don't have much time to decide. Already have the gunite done, tile is next then decking and that will be too late!

My pool builders used a 1" stub up for the slide. There are Just to many options on how it hooks into your equipment, it would just depend on your setup, but try to figure out which slide you would want and look for a schematic of the placement of the stub so you can tell your builders exactly where you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! heatdissipation. A 1" stub is a start. If I can just get one in the hole to pop up next to the equipment and another by where I think I want one based on specs of one I like, since my cement pad is only 2 ft wide on the sides. I can keep my dream alive and avoid another dig. Maybe.lol

Seriously research the footprint of the slide you might want. A straight slide vs a slide with twists and turns really dictates on where you would want the stub located. I had to draw out exactly where I wanted my stub located to make sure my builders put it exactly where I wanted it. And it turned out perfect, even though my builders thought I was wrong.

Reactions: tkrein
And all of my other plumbing was 2", I was worried that they were mistaken using a 1" pipe for the slide, and 2" for everything else. But you don't need as much flow for the slide and the 1" pipe was more than enough to supply the slide with adequate water. I actually had the valve turned almost all the way off as wide open was way to much water for the slide to handle and ended up spraying out onto my deck

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.