Jandy iAquaLink Setup

WardL

Apr 2, 2015
Camarillo, CA
I have been learning about my Jandy iAquaLink setup and need some help. I've been able to schedule devices and set up the One Touch features. My issue is when I am in the Spa Mode, my VS pump runs at 3,400 RPM no matter what I try. I haven't been able to program the pump it for different speed when in the spa mode. I have a heat pump and want to heat up the spa at 2,200 RPM. After reaching 102 F and ready to jump into the spa, I would then kick it up to 3,400 RPM to enjoy the jets. I've set up the lower speed on the pool, but as soon as I select spa mode, the valves change and the pump speed jumps to 3,400.

Thanks,

Thank you. That will surely work. My pool guy was able to stumble through it and get it working a couple of weeks ago. Is there a detailed written source that explains how to program this system? I am a DIY type and like to know this stuff. It seems so many people know a little, but no one I've talked to seems to know all the details of this system. Just when I think I understand how it works, I make a change and, boom, it doesn't work. Case in point, ConradM is the only one to respond to this 2 week old post!

Don't know of any how to reads. It's mostly timing things to come on and go off when you want. One of the cool things is you can make groups so you can have everything come on that you want with one button. You can label it for instance NIGHT PARTY and have the lights, laminars and anything else come on at the same time without having to turn each on. Mostly trial and error. Can't hurt much. Just don't hit selection the says CLEAR MEMORY. Or you will have to start from stratch. I install them for other people but don't have one on my pool because my pool is just a pool no spa. So I don't get to play with the details.

Thanks. Here is an example of a question I have. I was able to get my spa to heat up at 2,400 RPM with my heat pump (it takes about 2 hours). When I'm ready to get in I have a "One Touch" button labeled "Spa Party". Spa Party turns on the lights and starts the bubbles. I want it to ramp up the RPM to the max of 3,450, but it won't change the RPM. The VSP stays at 2,400 RPM. Any ideas? I think that is amazing there is not a DIY manual for this system. I guess I need to call Jandy and have them program my One Touch. That is probably the best way to go.

Jandy intends for you to pay a "pool professional" to do all the work on your equipment. They don't support DIYers for liability reasons. Too many people have hurt themselves fooling with pool equipment because they don't realize that there is high voltage involved so now they are hands-off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.