Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My 380 pool cleaner is not moving...

1. Back To Top    #1

My 380 pool cleaner is not moving...

I took it apart all hoses seem to be connected I did tighten the belts. Should I go deeper? And its releasing pressure where it plugs in to the wall of the pool. Any suggestions?

Ok went deeper took totally apart cleaned out all jets blew everything out. Now its working very slow but working correctly except tail is barely moving?
    Hello I am prkars, I have a 20 yr. old Blue Dolphin pool. 18x36 24000 gallon in ground .

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My 380 pool cleaner is not moving...

Prkars, it appears you haven't received a reply yet on your post about your 380 pool cleaner. Not sure if you have resolved your issue by now, but this reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for checking-in with TFP. Have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!