Upright posts have broke off bottom plates

May 28, 2015
lisbon
My pool has resin upright posts and bottom plates, I live in ohio, we had a terribly cold winter. I notice on three of my upright posts, they are snapped off from bottom plate. one upright is moveable. and it looks like one upright post is raised. The gentleman I have open my pool for me, says it was probably the winter........he feels I can still use the pool, he suggested putting in some stakes in front of the uprights so they can not push out completely. I have not funds for repairing............any suggestions............can we use the pool?

I would not use the pool with it like that. I would be very worried about the bottom of the wall pushing it out and the water rushing out.

Are they snapped as in broken or just unseated from the bottom plate? Let me know and post a picture and we can go from there.

Kim

Your post should be sitting on a paver so staking the pool at the post will be next to impossible. I'd call the place you ordered from and buy replacement parts to fix it. I'm not going to suggest you do anything else but that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.