Jandy Power Center Programming

Effers

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Warrenton, VA
I have had an issue with my Jandy system for about a year now that I am unable to figure out...

When we had our pool install, we got a Jandy Aqualink Power Center with the Jandy Aqualink RS OneTouch Control Panel in the house. The OneTouch was awesome because we could program the filter, lights, etc to come on throughout the week. Set it and forget it. Well, July last year we had a bad storm that took out the OneTouch Control Panel in the house. Decided to not replace it (funding). So it is no longer installed and we just control everything from the power center or Jandy Aquapalm handset (wireless). Everything is fine but somehow/some way the power center has retained the pump program settings and comes on everyday for 8 hours. I can reset the start time of the program if I reset the board in the power center. How or why is this happening? Is that a default program within the power center to automatically kick the pump on for 8 hours? And this is happening when the power center is in automatic mode.

I am just curious if there is way to modify this control. I have asked the guys that open and close our pool but they have no idea.

Any help explaining this would be awesome. I would love to be able to modify the programming if at all possible. Or is just the way the power center operates.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, forgot to ask if this done through the handheld?

Effers, it appears you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Jandy programming. Not sure if you have resolved your issue by now, but this reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for checking-in with TFP. Have a great day.

the program is saved to the cpu pcb on the back of the main pcb and you can change this via the One Touch panel. the main pcb has a small battery that keeps the memory alive aka power outages etc. doing a reset will not delete this unless you do a full "clear memory" through the main menu or remove the 3v battery.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.