First off let me say hello to everyone. I purchased a H100 above ground pool heater, second hand. It is in excellent condition physically, but i can't get it to light. I have it attached to a 3/4 natural gas line. When i turn it on, i hear the fan kick in and a little bit after the gas comes on with the attempted ignition but i have no spark. I have taken the igniter out and verified there isn't any spark. The igniter and lead are new, since i figured that was the problem. Any thought would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.