Flip-Plop?

Saw this at Ace Hardware last night.

Flip Plop

Any thoughts? I'm just finishing construction, so I haven't actually started the TFPC method, although that's what I had been planning. I am tempted by this as it does sound extremely simple, although reading the manual shows it's a little more involved than at first glance.

Just interested as to whether this is a new idea, or just a twist on an old one...

all these marketing offices are doing great things FOR THE COMPANIES and bilking millions out of unsuspecting people that dont know any better... They even say on the front page you still have to use chlorine and right under that they say that buying this product and chlorine it will save you money??? I wonder how buying 2 products will save money?? and the long run they sell metal sequestrants to get the metels out of the water, for a low low price :")

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.