Good morning everyone.
My PB called this morning and informed me that today they plan to lay the vermiculite down for the pool. I asked why they are doing it now, since the liner has not come in yet, and they do not expect it to come in for at least a week. I've read that it is risky to lay the vermiculite before rain, and that it can get ruined in the rain. Our forecast today as of 2pm is 30% and increased to 50% at various times of the day. Also there is rain in the forecast 3 out of the next 7 days which is the estimated time it will be exposed before the vinyl is laid. They aren't even at the house yet to begin the job, so the likelihood that they are done and it dries in time if it rains, is very low.
Can anyone weigh in on their thoughts of having this done today?