Testing clorox products

May 9, 2015
Myrtle Beach SC
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this but,I received a PM from a member (Rocky)asking if I would test CLOROX pool products and review them....Did anyone else get the same offer???
I am supposed to get the products free in exchange for reviewing them. I would have to give him my address and phone number....

Any thoughts on this????Real opportunity or a scam??? Anybody know of this guy??

One of the mods mentioned elsewhere he was contacted. I suspect if legit the company would be reviewing traditional pool store type products, not the bleach we use, because Clorox is attempting to enter the market that way ;) So if its even legit, you might not want the products. That's just a guess.

Yes, several people got the offer, and we have no way of confirming it's legitimacy. We simply have no way of knowing. For all we know, it's a scammer with nefarious objectives. If it is legit, you cannot review the products here. We object to it less on the grounds of the products merit, but entirely because this "person" or entity has made a severe breach of the rules for commercial selling on this forum.

This is something we will not tolerate, because the security of our members is absolutely paramount.

We take this very seriously, and any possible threat to our members security here will be dealt with swiftly and severely.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.