Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Too good a deal?

1. Back To Top    #1

Too good a deal?

I have been searching for about an hour and have found no info/help. Has anyone ordered from this company and does this seem like an ok deal? Any reasons not to buy from them?

18x33x52 Oval Sandstone Above Ground Pool

2. Back To Top    #2
    Lubbock, texas

Re: Too good a deal?

We paid about the same for our Intex 32ft x 16ft, 15000 gallons. We have had it for 3 years now and love it. Came with the Salt Water Generator, keeps the chlorine levels about perfect. Just an option, but the pool in the link above is nice to.
    14,364gal AGP
    Intex Ultra Frame 16'x32'x52"
    Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System - 2,650 GPH**Nite-Brite Halogen Pool Light
    TF-100 Test Kit (This kit Rocks)

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Hudson, WI

Welcome to the forum Eddie

Sorry I don't have any experience with that company so please consider this a welcome and a friendly "bump"
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. May 20 - opened for summer
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit -
    Please help keep the lights on so we can be here for others, become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

First time purchase

Any opinions on this?
    Can't find much online about the company but seems like a good deal.

18x33x52 Oval Sandstone Above Ground Pool

5. Back To Top    #5
    SW Louisiana

Re: First time purchase

They don't tell you much about it, and it seems the cheap "Pool Only" is just that, no pump, filter, etc), no mention of materials, construction type, etc.

p.s. for comparison you might want to look at Royal Pools 18' x 33' Oval Above Ground Pools | Royal Swimming Pools I have never dealt with them, but a number of forum members have, and they have a reputation of being DIY friendly.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: First time purchase

Thanks, I have been having a hard time understanding how the forum works. I was looking at the "premium package" but will look at your recommendation.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Tucson, AZ

Merged your similar threads.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

8. Back To Top    #8

Thank you I apparently don't know how to find my threads so I wasnt sure if it had posted. I like the Royal pools, but had an issue that left a bad taste in my mouth. I was talking online to "Zach" and asked my questions. He told me just a second then logged out and online support was no longer available. When I called, Zach answered. :/ I put together a decent package from them but now think I'll head to speak to my local company first before I decide one way or another.

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

they seem to be part of a company out of VA

nationwide recreation - Google Search
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

10. Back To Top    #10

Orlando, FL

Pool Supply Warehouse has lots of pools and a good reputation.
    Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).