LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Howdy,
Trying to get to Further Reading from pool school
Trouble Free Pool

And got this error
pooldv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm hoping ya'll are working on broken links, but just in case ...

This is a known issue ... all the links got messed up with the software change so instead of getting a list of broken links, I thought you would just get a blank page, but apparently you get an error.

uh oh!
You're in trouble now!

Howdy,
Trying to get to Further Reading from pool school
Trouble Free Pool

And got this error
pooldv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm hoping ya'll are working on broken links, but just in case ...

Just an FYI on this.....I took this article down as 100% of the links were broke after the server swap. I'm going in and manually editing each link so that it's all current and updated. At this point I'm about 1/2 way done with this task. It will return very shortly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.