Say hello to my little Friend

We remove numerous snakes every year. Last year got lucky if you call it that to catch a baby copper head. At least he was in there long enough to drown. He had the green tail the adolescents have. They use it to wave in front of small creatures to lure them to thinking it is a worm or something. I put him in the deep freeze to show my daughter what a baby copperhead looks like. I don't mind snakes as long as they are not poisonous. I did see a type of skimmer attachment that sits on top of the skimmer and sets up a water vortex to suck any creatures down and has a handle to remove the basket without reaching into the basket. I think they were $30 each but don't remember the name.

My recent finds have been limited to spiders, beetles, and cicadas. With the hundreds of thousands of cicadas around right now I'm surprised there haven't been more in the skimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looked like a Baby Fox Snake.... Harmless but still an eye opener at 7 ish in the morning.lol....

We get all kinds of animals around the pool. We are on the western side of lake erie with a canal from the lake about 40-50 foot from the pool.

I found a brown field spider, at least that's what I've heard them called, yesterday that had a body as big around as my pinky. Legs and all was about the size of a half dollar. He had already drowned. I had a bat fly down one evening last year and splat in to the middle of the pool. He flopped a couple time and was able to break free.

I found a brown field spider, at least that's what I've heard them called, yesterday that had a body as big around as my pinky. Legs and all was about the size of a half dollar. He had already drowned. I had a bat fly down one evening last year and splat in to the middle of the pool. He flopped a couple time and was able to break free.

My back yard is A channel that leads to Lake Erie do that spider is lunch for what we have here. Never had a bar fly in. That had to be interesting. Lol

Yesterday I found a crawfish about 3 inches long or so. Momma may never swim again

Sent from the deep end using Tapatalk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.