Parts Diagram or service manual for Dolphin Z5?

Mar 26, 2015
Tulsa/Oklahoma
Does anyone have a link to a valid parts diagram and parts list for the Dolphin Oasis Z5? I just purchased one and have an OCD habit of printing all the manuals and parts lists for things like this I purchase, and putting them in sheet protectors in 3 ring binders. This helps when I have issues and I can go to one place to to find out what I need. Heck I would love a PDF of the service manual if anyone has gotten their hands on one of those as well...... Not that I expect to have issues this early in the game..... Just more for my OCD binder....

I found this link HERE. Will that help you?
Yeah unfortunately, I've already downloaded that literature, which is basically the users manual that doesn't ship with the Robot. I did an internet search myself but was unable to find anything specific the the Oasis Z5 model.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks pops, that is something new I hadn't seen. Not exactly what I was looking for but definitely something I can see being useful!

- - - Updated - - -

What I'm looking for is something along this line, with a breakdown of the parts and there respective numbers. This is for an M5.
M5 DIAGRAM.jpg

Marina Pool & Spa in Denver is a great resource for Maytronics parts.

I have called them several times and they have been great to deal with.

Thanks Tim, that is the site where I found the above diagram for the M5. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything listed for the Z5. They did seem to have the most extensive list that I've run across so far though. They may have something for the Z5 but just haven't put it on their website yet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.