Terre Haute indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
slam going on for 10 day now, every morning have a 1.5 loss of fc, cc stays at.5 -water is very clear. ph 7.5 ta 170 cya 50 fc 20 and cc .5 think i'v just about scrubbed the liner away. only place I cant get is behind the old fiber light lens in the deep end, not sure how or if I should try to remove it. any ideas, thanks

Given that your pool water is otherwise clear, this (behind the light) is where your problem may lie. This area can provide a refuge for algae. If you are not sure how to remove the fixture, it would be worth calling in a professional. If you have a ladder, I would closely inspect it as well.

sorry to revive this...but this seems to keep happening over and over. it happened to me too, just cant finish the SLAM without removing that light and cleaning the niche. should be part of the SLAM process I think from the get-go.

don't think I got it all, so I scrubbed it all again slammed for 2 days, at 9pm last night fc was 26 cc <5 at 6am fc was 25 cc<5 11am fc 20 cc 0 and 6pm fc 14 cc 0 ph 7.5 ta 130 and I thought cya was 50 but triple checking think im more like 40 would that have anything to do with the 12 point fc drop today. water has never looked as good as it does now, thanks all

Nope. If anything, 40 would be more on the good side.

Algae has a habit of hiding in useen places. If you have a pool light, take it out. Algae loves to hide behind lights. If you have an autofill, check that.
If you have any pipes that do not continually have water runnign through them, check those.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.