Is my pool Cloudy? or Clear?

I know this sounds ridiculous but i cant tell if i am being anal or not. What do you think. Do you think my pool is crystal clear? or a tad cloudy? I have passed the Over Night test. CC are <.5 and im not sure about the clarity of the pool.
2015-05-23 16.05.35.jpg2015-05-23 16.05.39.jpg

FC 17 just added 96oz of 8.25 bleach
CC <.5
TA 180
PH 7.5 before slamming
CYA 50

Brushing and Skimming and Keeping above shock as much as possible, Running Auto Cleaner Dolphin DX4S 3 times a day with the fine filter in the cartridge.
I also added DE to sand filter, went up 1psi and then back washed when it went up 7 more psi. I did that twice. So now there is no DE in sand filter and back to the clean 16PSI on the gauge sand filter.

I just want a crystal clear pool.

SHOULD I ADD SUPER BLUE i feel that maybe my sand filter is not getting it all.

I would call it clear enough that you can stop the SLAM, given you passed the other two requirements. As you keep your FC at proper levels you should notice increasing clarity over time. This is because nothing is growing so your filter has time to polish the water. NO need for clarifier.

Fine job kaiswroll!

From my HTC One via Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did you add a little DE to the filter? Sand filters take longer and a little DE should help clear out the rest of the dead algae/fine sediment. Keep your filter going 24/7 until it is crystal clear. A dirty sand filter works more efficiently at clearing fine particles, too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.