Spa setting doesn't transition valves when filtration is running.

rcbmpl

May 25, 2015
Sonoma, CA
On my EasyTouch 4, when it is operating in a filtration schedule and Solar is on, when I press Spa, the two valves fail to operate to divert the water to the integral spa instead of the pool. When the filtration/solar of off and I press Spa, these two valves transition as they are supposed to and all works fine. But when the pool filtration schedule is running and solar is on or off, I press Spa and the IntelleFlo pump changes speed, the solar valve transitions away from the solar panels, and the heater fires up - all as it's supposed to do. The only thing that doesn't happen, which should happen, if for the two valves to transition from pool to spa. So, instead of heating the spa, I'm heating the pool. Again, when the filtration system is off (pre- or post schedule) then pressing Spa does all of teh above plus transitioning these two valves so I'm heating the spa. Any ideas anyone?

Welcome to the forum.

Have you checked the actuator switches to make sure they are not in the center position?

If you move the switches to the opposite position, do the valves move?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.