We are having a tough time getting in touch with the guy who ordered our pool safety cover, so our pool remains open for now.
Besides cleaning the leaves and debris out periodically, what else should we be doing. We still have not winterized the water, although it was balanced fairly well last week. I was waiting to add the (non)chlorine shock and polyquat60 a few days b/f closing.
The water temp is about 57 right now. Our nightly lows are in the low 40's. Past two nights in the 30's though. I am wondering if we should run the pump at night instead of the daytime now to prevent any chance of the water freezing in the pipes. We are just running on low speed for 12 hours 7am-7pm.
Hoping our cover come in soon and we can get in touch with this clown. Good thing I paid by credit card!!