Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sta-rite sr333lp

1. Back To Top    #1

Sta-rite sr333lp

My heater will run for about 5- 10 minutes then shut down. Keyboard is then frozen. If I turn the power off to the unit and then back on it will repeat the cycle.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Sta-rite sr333lp

Does the service heater light come on? You can also try opening the unit up, remove the top, turn unit on, when it stops firing, checks out if any LEDs on the board are lit up. Each LED has little letters next to them like SFS, HLS, AGS, etc.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes the service heater light comes on when it shuts down
    Venzenso Bello

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Check the back of the system board and see which LED is lit.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,