Toronto, ON
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I was trying to attach a photo and I was informed that I didn't have any space left. So I clicked the spot where it says "Click here to view your attachments" and it takes me to the Smilies page (Smilies - Trouble Free Pool). The text of the link looks good but I am not going to the correct page.

I see you only have three images posted in total, so you should have more than enough space.
How exactly was it you got this error?
What browser were you using?
What is the size of the image?
What was the link you clicked on and it sent you to the smiles page?

If I can replicate this, I may be able to trace what is going on.

I subsequently deleted some photos so that I had room. This happens to me in both IE9 (I am at work and we are slow to upgrade IE for compatibility reasons) and Chrome Version 43.0.2357.65 m.

I have the photos in Dropbox/Carousel but linking to them doesn't always seem to work.

Yeah it would seem you are nearing your attachment limit. The usergroup you are in is allowed 256 kb and you are right around 200 kb, so anything over 50 kb would produce that message.

You could always upgrade your account, Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!! to a Lifetime Supporter. That usergroup has a limit of 10,240 kb. There is also some more added benefits of upgrading to that group, which you can read about in that link.

Ok, I can do that - but does that fix the bad link issue? I just tried going to the attachments URL on a different computer, actually an iPad, and it still brings up the Smilies page.

When you go to "www.troublefreepool.com/misc.php?do=attachments" do you get the Smilies page or the manage attachments page?

Ok, great. I am a supporter now - does that change get reflected automatically? Do I have to login and out? Or does an Administrator have to update me manually?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.