Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: P1353ME Timer and Raypak Digital Heater - Wiring question...

1. Back To Top    #1

P1353ME Timer and Raypak Digital Heater - Wiring question...

Have a P1353ME timer (with cooldown mode) which I want to use to shut off heater a few minutes before pump shuts down. Question is: Is the wiring of this as simple as it appears? On the P1353ME timer, there is a jumper/loop for the firemans switch connection, and I seem to recall the Raypak heater has a loop/jumper as well for the firemans switch connection. Is it just a matter of cutting the jumper wires and connecting/pigtailing them with a run of wire? That just seems too easy...

Thanks
    20K gal, vinyl, 1 HP Challenger 2-spd pump, 300 lb sand filter, Raypak 266K BTU, 45M stenner pumpin' bleach

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: P1353ME Timer and Raypak Digital Heater - Wiring question...

Yes, it is that easy.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion View Post
    Yes, it is that easy.
    +1..... Yuuuup.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

4. Back To Top    #4

Excellent...thanks!
    20K gal, vinyl, 1 HP Challenger 2-spd pump, 300 lb sand filter, Raypak 266K BTU, 45M stenner pumpin' bleach