Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Plans for Outdoor Kitchen

1. Back To Top    #1
    Houston, TX

Plans for Outdoor Kitchen

I'm going to be building a outdoor kitchen in the next few months. I'm pretty good with AutoCAD, so I thought I'd give it a try. Tell me what you think!

14.5K gallon IG plaster pool, 1K gallon spa, dual 2hp Jandy pumps, 60 sqft DE filter, 400K BTU NG heater. Dual waterfalls, Jandy Aquapure SWG, Polaris cleaner with 3/4 HP pump, Aqualink RS. See my pool here.

Thanks!, Austin

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Plans for Outdoor Kitchen

Looks good to me. Like the fact that you have lots of counter space. It will come in handy.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Pearland, TX

May I ask what instructions are you using to build the frame? I've seen are you using something as a guide? I'm not very handy.
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

4. Back To Top    #4
    Litchfield Park, AZ (PHX metro area)

I'd be inclined to move the fridge to the right and move the grill/side to the left IMHO. But you know better on utilities at your location than I.
    Chris - aka cwescapexlt4x4
    (Build 8/26/14 - 10/17/14) in-ground Presidential Pools 14K gallon salt water pool Pentair Inteiliflo pump, Clean & Clear filter, in-floor cleaning,
    LED light, 3' sheer spill, 2 benches, large Baja step. / Pergola by Booth Built 19W x 14D // Outdoor Kitchen, W/Primo grill and BBQ Coach kit for the island.

5. Back To Top    #5

That looks identical to my ODK except my is an L shape 16 ' x 7 ', and the fridge and sink are swapped. Like Bo says, you'll need the extra counterspace, i run out all the time. I used Google sketchup to draw up my plans and it came out identical to the drawing. I'm very visual so i need to see the placement of everything before i commit. You can checkout my design in my signature. Looks good!
    20k Inground StoneScape mini pebble Tahoe Blue pool/spa combo. Intellifow VS 3050 / Intellitouch Control Panel 4 circuit / Pentair 24" Water Fall feature / Pentair Cartridge filter / Solar / Raypack 400k Gas Heater / Starite Max E 1.5 HP jaccuzi Pump / Sta rite Booster pump / Polaris 380. Click Here to see Outdoor Kitchen Fireplace Build