Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: THANK YOU!!!!!!!! (not sure where to post this!)

1. Back To Top    #1

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! (not sure where to post this!)

Not sure where this should go, but I wanted to say,
    "THANK YOU TFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You all were so patient, answering all my questions and walking me through getting my pool back to beautiful! (BBB=B2B...) When I tested yesterday, my chlorine was low, and my pH high, but I knew what to do! It was so nice to walk out this morninig and see my pool sparkle.

I do hope there is support here over the winter months. We are in SW Fla, and I know when we get ready to fire up that heat pump, a whole new crop of questions will arise.

You guys and gals are the greatest!

Sunny SW Florida! Uncaged Free-form IG pool, Pebble-tec finish, 20,000 gallons?? (Beach entry/tanning ledge is 9' x 9'; it's free form 37' x 19'. Depth 3 feet to max 5.5 feet. There's also an attached spa with spillover: 6 foot radius. Anything else?)
    Prologic computerized thingie with SWG; 1.5 hp Hayward II Super pump, cartridge (i think) filter. (Hubby contracted the whole I don't have a detailed list on what we've got!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!!!! (not sure where to post this!)

We are here year 'round!

3. Back To Top    #3
    South Carolina

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!!!! (not sure where to post this!)

"We never close"....but, we may spend a little more time than usual at the Coffee Bar during the winter months!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!