octanefam

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2015
Puyallup, WA
OK filling up the Intex and can't tell if we have a leak? Might sound crazy but I laid my padding down Friday evening along with a tarp to go over the insulation then constructed the pool yesterday. We had rain Friday night and early Saturday morning so I can't tell if the tarp is wet due to rain Or a leak?

Thanks

Thank you Woody I will try that once the pool is up but. If I have a leak it's on the floor so a question I have is there an easy way to see the leak on the bottom of the pool. Just don't know if I should Continue the filling process if I think there might be a leak but visually I don't see anything when looking in the pool. if there is a leak its just a trickle right now.

What you are probably seeing is the result of the rain. But, there are lots of articles about using food coloring to find a leak. When I had an Intex pool, I used a product that you dump in the water and it seals leaks. It worked well but the holes were very small.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.