Pool Replaster and Decking Renovation in Missouri City, Texas

rkwan1

Oct 28, 2007
Missouri City
I recently bought a home in Missouri City, Texas in Sienna Plantation that has a pool and a very worn looking flagstone deck I am looking for recommendations from someone to come out to replaster the pool and apply a cool deck. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Hi Rkwan1, nice to see another "neighbor" on here! We aren't too far from ya'll up here in Cypress.

It sounds like you are pretty set on getting rid of the flagstone which is fine. I'm mentioning this because I didn't know it was possible until after my flagstone deck was removed. Ours was installed around 2001 or so and just taken out a couple of months ago for our pool build. It had to be removed anyway for drainage purposes with the pool. But I wish I had known several years ago about how to freshen up the flagstone.

There are stone enhancers you can use in case the worn look is a result of fading, etc. I believe these enhancers help to enliven the stone's colors. Hopefully, someone who understands this a little better will come along and explain in detail. Enjoy your new home and pool! Great timing with summer just days away! Take care. Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.