Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: stacked stone with travertine cap

1. Back To Top    #1

stacked stone with travertine cap

Does anyone have any example pictures of a sheer with travertine on top and stacked stone on the face?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: stacked stone with travertine cap

I'd like to see this too.
    Houston,TX, IG 15120 gal, gunite, 22' x 36',wet edge finish, Pentair equip, 420 cartridge filter, vs pump, Intelliflo vs booster pump for water features, 400,000 heater, auto fill ,PCC 2000 in floor cleaning ,2 LED lights,travertine coping, paver decking, 9x12 tanning shelf ,1 LED color bubbler, 2 5' benches w jets. Depth 4- 4 1/2- 5 , wall with 3 24" sheer decent , 2 spray heads, Intellitouch Controller.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

I think I have some that would be similar. I'll have to get them tomorrow from my computer. Sorry, but I'm crashing - eyes so heavy, I can hardly keep them open. Take care. Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

Here's a few pics of my project. I did all the stacked stone and travertine on the pool wall myself. Along with the stacked stone on the face of the deck
    7900 Gal custom built in ground beach edge pool
    Custom matched Montego Bay color mini pebble interior finish with abalone shell
    Pentair variable speed pump and cartridge filter
    4 main pool returns and 3 24" sheer descent water falls
    3 Pentair intellibrite led lights in the pool and 2 matching landscape lights

5. Back To Top    #5

Oh my gosh Thank you! Exactly what I'm looking for do you know the color names? Also our waterline tile looks the same.

6. Back To Top    #6

The travertine is called scabos. The stacked stone color is called bark. I got both from Monterey tile here in az.
    7900 Gal custom built in ground beach edge pool
    Custom matched Montego Bay color mini pebble interior finish with abalone shell
    Pentair variable speed pump and cartridge filter
    4 main pool returns and 3 24" sheer descent water falls
    3 Pentair intellibrite led lights in the pool and 2 matching landscape lights