Thank you for the TFPC method

rig2

Platinum Supporter
Dec 26, 2014
Linda, Ca
This is what I woke up to this morning. Pool is near my bedroom window and the kids/parents went swimming way early.

In a thick spanish accent
"Oh my gawd, this water is so clear and it even sparkles"

They tried to complement me but I stated it was due to troublefreepool.
Thank you to everyone who helps others and shares their knowledge. The few questions I have asked were answered quickly and honestly. The search function is my best friend. That has answered most, if not all of my questions.

To anyone who thinks it cant be done, this is my experience. I was pool schooled to the max and battled algae on the regular. Through this site found out my cya was sky high. Did a few drain and refills to achieve a 40 cya. Got my tf100 kit. Got my pool balanced according to the chlorine/cya chart and vinyl recommended levels. Use poolmath to keep it all in specs. Added borates. Installed a stenner pump so I don't have to manually add chlorine.

And now all I get is compliments with a few minutes of testing daily. It is truly a trouble free pool now.

So, thank you to Troublefreepool.com

Awesome. It's amazing what a truly balanced pool looks like. Mine looks like it is virtually empty with the pump off, and shimmers like diamonds in the sun with the pump running. Enjoy the sparklypoolitis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.