pulsar briquettes in a vantage feeder?

It had been running the vantage brand cal hypo tabs last year, but no supplier in the area provides them anymore. The feeder has been thoroughly cleaned and hoping to use the pulsar cal hypo briquettes as a substitute.

Don't say there was a problem. I'm not familiar with those products, I just know,it is a problem to mix chlorine & other products.

Im not sure if you will have feed issues like dissolving to fast/slow.

You our can wait to see if anyone else knows those products.

The feeder is a vantage acf calcium hypochlorite tablet feeder. It is not designed for, nor has it ever had triclot used in it. Just wondering if switching from one brand of 1" cal hypo tablet to another will cause issues.

Great! Thanks! Spoke with each of the manufacturers and, of course, they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Each wants their Chem and product sale. I'm just looking to keep my customers happy and everyone's cost down. Only supplier of the specified tabs in the area has ridiculous pricing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.