Deck Coatings

So it looks like I'm going to be replacing my copper piping. They deck is already in poor cosmetic shape anyways. To replace the pipes they are going to cut out channels then fill them back in, so obviously it's going to look even worse.

Any good deck coatings/overlays? I want something that will last as long as possible, and it has to be pretty thin

Mine was done with a 2 colors of epoxy paint and stencil set from Sherwin Williams about 12 years ago, it is indoors, and just now starting to have some chips, however I had to cut out a 3x3 ft section of concrete a few weeks ago, and will need to patch that hole, so will probably do something new for the floor also (may wait for the next liner change which will be before next swim season)

Here is a photo from another post a year or two ago with a temporary circulation pump rigged up
attachment.php
ol[/url]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.