Liuidator PVC holes

Jan 12, 2011
Bel Air, MD
I may not use the Liquidator anymore, possibly moving to Saltwater. Wanted to know what are my options for closing the 2 holes on the PVC Pipe. Do they sell any plugs where I can put a plug in and in the future if i say don't go with the saltwater conversion to just "unplug" a plug or something?

Yes, you should be able to get a threaded plug the same size. You may need to look around a little, but they should be available. If you have the original installation instructions with the size threaded opening it needed it will help find the plug.

so if the instructions say to drill a 3/8 inch hole, do I get a 3/8 inch plug? And do it take out the steel clamp and all and just put the new plug right into the PVC pipe? Does anyone have a link to this plug at say home depot or lower? Sorry I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff.

After you drilled the hole didn't you use a tap to cut threads into,the hole? I thought the Liquidator threaded into the pipe. That would be the size you want.

Without that you could use a steel band pipe repair clamp which is basically a flat,piece of,rubber you wrap around the pipe and secure with band clamps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.