stains on bottom of vinyl liner

May 22, 2015
toledo,ohio
I had a vinyl liner replace 3 years ago and every year since then every time I open My pool I have brown organic stains all over the bottom of the vinyl liner. I assume these are from the worms that accumulate over the winter. They leave their impressions on the bottom. Is there anybody out there know how to get rid of these stains. Theses stains go away over the course of the summer either from the sun or chlorine bleaching them. By the time their gone it's time to close the pool.

thanks hal

Welcome to the forum!

You can elevate the FC a little higher than normal to speed to process, but that's about it. It's still safe to swim up to SLAM value for your Cya. However, you need a proper kit to control and monitor these parameters. If you don't have one of our recommended kits, I would advise you doing that, because it's very important to know where you are.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.