Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Neptune A frame entry system? What type of Mat Under it?

1. Back To Top    #1

Neptune A frame entry system? What type of Mat Under it?

We are in the market for new entry system for our pool and like the idea of steps but don't have a deck on our pool. I am looking at the neptune A Frame entry system and wondering if anyone has any feedback on this setup good or bad. We have 3 large dogs that like to get in the pool and the ladder isn't good for getting them in and out of the pool. And we are over the wobbly intex ladder as well. HERE is a link to the setup we are looking at.

The other option is to get two sets of steps and tie them together somehow. I have seen it done and didn't save the thread or just can't find it. If anyone has gone that rout please share your experiences with that also. Thanks in advance.
    Intex 15'x42" Metal Frame pool 4200 GAL with Intex SWG. TF-100 test kit. Our Pool Install Thread

In Work! Master Spas Legend Series LSI 557 3-4 person Hot Tub, 230 GAL using bromine to sanitize it. Hot Tub Install Thread

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone using the Neptune A frame entry system?

Lot's of AG owners here, and maybe someone will remember the thread. Giving you a bump to the top for a shot at it. Good luck.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

I've never seen two sets of steps tied together here. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

The steps you linked to I've heard are very heavy!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I've never seen two sets of steps tied together here. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

The steps you linked to I've heard are very heavy!
    I think them being heavy will help with them not floating like steps do sometimes and we leave our pool up all year long and can even use it sometimes in the winter time. I will have to try and find out the weight of the system.
    Intex 15'x42" Metal Frame pool 4200 GAL with Intex SWG. TF-100 test kit. Our Pool Install Thread

In Work! Master Spas Legend Series LSI 557 3-4 person Hot Tub, 230 GAL using bromine to sanitize it. Hot Tub Install Thread

5. Back To Top    #5

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any info on the Neptune setup. About to pull the trigger on them.

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: Neptune A frame entry system? What type of Mat Under it?

OK I went a head and ordered the steps, Now I am interested in what everyone is using for under the steps/Ladders for mats? I was thinking of using the Rubber Pavers under the ladder, has anyone used them before? I don't know if they would cause algae or not. I see people use the non slip bath mats with suction cups I would think they would work good for under it also. Here is a link to the pavers.